Jeremy Dye, MPT, OCS
Position with NIPT:
NIPT Clinic Location:
Jeremy was born and raised in northern California where he spent much of his free time in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. He then moved to Loma Linda California to attend physical therapy school. He never imagined he would practice in southern California for 8 years after he graduated from Loma Linda University, but because of professional opportunities he did. Jeremy married his wife, Jenelle, between his Residency and Fellowship years. They have a son named Seth and a daughter named Haven. In 2009 Jeremy started Analytical Movement Seminars, a company offering continuing education to physical therapists. Jeremy and his family are elated to be living in northern Idaho where the lifestyle they crave is just out their back door.
- Athletes with movement dysfunctions
- Difficult biomechanical pathologies
- Post professional training for Physical Therapists
- Master’s of Physical Therapy – Loma Linda University
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science – Loma Linda University
- Kaiser Permanente Orthopedic Residency
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California Movement Science Fellowship
- Former clinical faculty for Kaiser Permanente Southern California Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Management of A Patient with Piriformis Syndrome: A Movement Impairment Based Evaluation and Treatment published 2/2010 in the Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy.
- Orthopedic Spine