Timothy Conley, PT
Position with NIPT:
NIPT Clinic Location:
Tim was born and raised in the Spokane area and grew up spending summers on the family’s Hayden Lake Property. He attended Gonzaga Prep High School and Graduated from the University of Puget Sound with degrees in Physical Education with an Emphasis in Sports Medicine, and in Physical Therapy with Honors in 1987. His career took him to Walla Walla, Wa, where he advanced to the Director of Rehabilitation and Employee Health at Providence St. Mary Medical Center. Tim and his wife Laurie spent 25 years in Walla Walla, raising their six children. They moved back to the area about 6 years ago, and built their new home on the family property on Hayden Lake, and now enjoy Lake Life with their 8 plus grandchildren and extended family.
- Working on my property
- Spending time with my children and grandchildren
- B.A. Physical Education with Sports Medicine Emphasis, University of Puget Sound (1987)
- B.S. Physical Therapy with Honors, University of Puget Sound (1987)
- Job Site Analysis, Matheson
- Post Offer Testing, Matheson
- Joule Functional Capacity Evaluation Certification
- Functional Capacity Evaluation, Matheson
- “Sports Metrics” ACL Injury Prevention and Rehab, Cincinnati Sports Medicine
- Impact Concussion Management Training
- “Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists Online Review Series”
- “Continual Improvement Principles and Tools for Health Care Leaders” Executive Learning Inc.
- “Current Trends in Therapeutic Exercise for the Rehabilitation of the Athlete”
- “Ergonomics Analysis of the Work Place” Don Bloswick
- Pride Foundation “Sports Medicine for the Industrial Spine Injury” Tom Mayer M.D.
- Countless Other General Orthopedic, Industrial Rehabilitation, and Management Courses.
Special Skills & Events:
- Head Athletic Trainer for YMCA Peach Basket Classic Basketball Tournament (1994-2014)
- Member of Walla Walla YMCA Medical Advisory Committee (1995-2014)
- Co-Chair Blue Mountain Safe Kids Coalition (2001 – 2014)
- Certified Athletic Trainer, DeSales High School Athletics (1994-2006)
- Sports Medicine Coordinator for the Washington State High School Track and Field Championships 1987-1991
- Head Athletic Trainer 1990 Goodwill Games, Tacoma Venues.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Shoulder Rehab
- Industrial Injury Prevention and Rehab
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehab